Handy 4: Choosing a Demo Shop Style
When to use a Handy demo shop as a starting point:
- You have a website in mind that you want to copy.
- You need to get your shop live ASAP!
The main factors that you should consider when choosing a demo shop:
- Choose the demo that looks most like the layout you’d like your shop to have.
- Remember that you can mix + match everything you see in the demos, e.g. it’s easy to keep a layout like Home 1 & Home2 but give it a color palette…
Tips on choosing which demo shop to start with:
- The main factors that you should consider when choosing a demo shop:
If your industry is already represented by one of the shops, choose that one so that you’ll be able to quickly populate your shop with relevant images/text (you can always change colors + layout but you’ll find it most helpful to already have shop-appropriate content built right in from the beginning!)